Monday, August 16, 2010

Clearing the Classroom Clutter

Now that my classroom floor has been waxed, I've been working to put my room back in shape.  I have thrown things that I don't need anymore into the dumpster and have been trying to organize the things that I think are important to have out and available. 

I also had a good day with a bulletin board idea that I put up today too.  I will have to get a picture of it tomorrow.  My inspirational word for the students this year will be:  COLLABORATE.  I found some really awesome lion fabric, were the lions are lying in the grass and they look like they are consulting with one another. 

Our open house seems to be earlier in the week that usual.  That will take place next Tuesday already.   We have 4 days of school in-service times that same week, so the room must really be whipped into shape this week!

No comments: